Ok, so I'm not sure what I expected to happen with age, but it's not pretty! I have an amazing love for my children that cannot be measured. I also have a momma bear in me that you don't wanna see if you are so unfortunate to mess with my cubs! I know the theory is to treat other people the way you want them to treat you. I say yes, in general this is a great Golden Rule to follow. There are those people out there though that insist on poking at the bear. Over and over and over. Somewhere in the midst of that sparkly saying, it loses its asthetic appeal!
Sadly, I'm becoming a firm believer that to stand on your own two feet sometimes, you have to treat people like they treat you. That actually means you lean down to lunge on all fours and say "back the $&@! off".
So with that I say, like it or not, buzz cut is happening.. I don't need your approval, nor give a s@"& what you think.. Why? Because I can! It's that simple!
JM :)
No comments:
Post a Comment