The hardest thing about marriage in general is compromise, yet we have learned to do that quite well. We balance each other out one would say very well. Josh is in the Navy, therefore he's the one who's always focused, on track and very goal oriented. I am a stay at home mom who can be described as creative, outgoing and abstract. Life for us is fun together! We enjoy raising our kids and doing things as a family, and that is the basis for most everything we do.
Our goals for 2012 are: to be debt free, continue eating healthy and organic foods, exercise and be in shape, and build quality family time into every single day! So far we are doing as Jakson says, "A great job"! It takes hard work and a routine, not to mention helping each other out along the way.
I hate to brag, although I can't not either... My husband is AMAZING!! I couldn't ask for a better partner in the fact that he wants to be here and do for us. Many women would love to have that, and trust me, I do appreciate him!! God's timing is immaculate because I look back through the years that have taken us both down long hard roads to get to where we are today, and we both can smile and say now it was worth it!
The things I look forward to sharing on here will be humorous and opinionated because that's how we want to share our experiences, lessons, parenting, marriage, projects, moves and all the other "stuff" that comes along with being a military family! I am glad you are taking the time to keep up with us, as we promise you an adventure... stay tuned!!!
1 comment:
Hooray! I am your first member and your first comment! I love the pictures... ours did NOT turn out good when we went... I look forward to reading...
Post a Comment