Oh my, it doesn't look like blogging during the week is realistic for me. Maybe I can keep a running tally during the week of the topics I would like to write about on the weekends! By the time our day is done, I'm ready to relax by resting my mind and body. I used to find enjoyment in scrolling thru FB, maybe posting a thing or 2.. Not so much anymore, although I do try to put up a few pics from each day that I'd like to get in a habit of putting on here as well!!
We are all excited about Valentine's Day tomorrow and Jakson helped me make Mickey cookies for dessert! He's going to LOVE his presents!! Instead we found usable items like a sandwich decruster that makes heart shapes and a crayola designed plate with multiple, moveable trays and of course, for fun, a taking monkey and a tiny Madagascar candy dispenser similar to a PEZ! Jily is too young to know, but she got some girly girl stuff from a little boutique and is wearing the red ruffled bloomers tomorrow! Joshy got a bunch of thoughtful items from the grocery store from me (sounds silly, but the food he likes takes time to analyze) because we already did each others' presents a couple weeks ago - Maui Jim's - since we both had our eyes corrected and need to protect them with a nice pair of glasses! He'a whipping me up breakfast and I'm doing dinner!
See that us how our family operates - together! We share blessings and burdens with each other! The 14th of feb isn't that special to me anymore.. It's another day! That's bc I feel, give and receive LOVE everyday! Jakson is such an affectionate kid, my husband always shows us how much he cares about us and it's even evident with our daughter how much she thrives on being a part of what we do.. She smiles bigger than Christmas at Jaks, chills out with Josh while he reads and coos like crazy with me, as of to tell me like Jaks does all about her day!!
So I've just played out tomorrow.. It's honestly another day for us as a family, just with some extra attention to details by saying HVD! Oh and Jily and I are going to Jakson's preschool party and taking the cookie cake he picked out and chose decorations for.. Perhaps I can blog bloggy better tomorree!
No comments:
Post a Comment