Wow, I cannot believe how fast the days fly by! At least I can recount them and say they are almost always filled with fun and memories! Josh and I have the strongest marriage ever and each day it keeps getting better! The kids are growing up soooo fast! In a few days Jily bean will be 4 months and she's over 17 pounds already! She coos and smiles constantly now! Jaks is such a character! He makes us laugh constantly! He's witty, affectionate and overall a near perfect kid! I'm grateful for our awesome little family, and am so blessed with great family and friends in our life!
If I wasn't so tired these days, I'd write more often like I originally planned... By 6pm, I've been functioning 10-12 hours already, figuring out if not already cooking or helping hubby with dinner amongst our 544 other things to finish up with before getting the kiddos and ourselves to bed at a decent hour (thankfully the little ones are both good sleepers)!
What I can say is definitely true and I'm so proud to voice it.. We don't do drama! There's just no time for silliness, bitterness, ugliness, resentment, etc in our lives! Josh and I are surrounded by positive on purpose! One thing no one can nor will take away is our happiness - with each other, our children and those close to us! I guess I say this because in the past many have tried - and I'm sure others will too inevitably ... It's just a nice feeling knowing peace in our lives, the kind that can't be taken away by man nor materials!
Which leads me to sharing our next celebration... We just found out we are going stateside!! We are headed to Washington state this summer... Very exciting news that we can drive places to sightsee and visit loved ones again, plus most importantly it's a new adventure for our family to embrace together! I'd be lying if I said we won't miss paradise, especially all he amazing friends we have made here, but by trusting in the Lord to guide our path, this journey is sure to be a fun one!
Hopefully I can start writing while I feed Jily or pump bc that seems to be a convenient time to relax and reflect.. Other times I sit down and it's quiet, I'd prefer a nap or bed over exerting much energy haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment